Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Farewell?


I'm not sure who is actually going to read this (and if you do, I guess you know me well enough to expect a random blog for a finale), but SAT this summer was a lot of fun! I wonder if I will continue to use this blog, it seems like a shame to never use it again! I won't forget all the crazy moments we had in that classroom.

For starters, let me write some things and phrases that will forever be with me.

PAPAYAS! I speak AMERICAN. Dinosaurs breathe fire. Larry the fireman cat savior. Apple trees in the front yard. Squid mode! Don't move me to the front, I talk to EVERYONE. I know you're speaking English, but I don't understand you. PORTO'S! Make up words! You sound like a dying whale. 3D printers! No talking in detention (and starts talking to students). Chair rides! Rubber band wars! Every drop counts. Car ride dance party! Detention is not fun! Card games! Hey you guys, the Mahjong gambling table, no more cards! James's rejection by Joe.  "I like running", actually I loathe running. Every time I turn around, you guys are doing something weird. and so much more. Three time's the charm!

I can't remember all of them, but feel free to tell me which ones I missed!

OC fair with you guys was really fun too! MY SNAKE IS AMAZING. I hope you guys love your minions! We had so much fun there, and I will never trust Alex and Matthew with a water bottle again. :P
I still can't believe we didn't get that huge minion on that first water game we played (sorry). Thanks for putting up with my singing for like the entire time! :D Trust me, it's not usually like that.

Have a good rest of summer and school year guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment